Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Drama!!
Hahah, Hey Guys :D
I would passing down scripts that regards to this Friday's training. If you do not get a script latest by tomorrow 1.30p.m. You have to send me a text to tell me so that I can pass you the script :)
Andddd~
Any of you guys want the Human Values competition video disc? I only have a few names with me. If you want them, tell me by friday before training so that I can compile it into a list :D
Also, There would be 2 plays available to watch in this coming May(After MYE i guess)
One of them is the play "Twelfth night'' held at fort canning park. Its held on the 17th May. The show starts at 7.30pm and we will be there at 630pm for fun and picnic. The price is $45 but there MIGHT be a special concession of $35. This might be the last event for get together for all(Sec 1-4) before the sec 4s leave for the O's ><
The second play is invited from my friend from Kranji Secondary School. It's on May 19'2012, Saturday. The time is to be confirmed and tickets are priced at $5
It's good to attend plays because we can get exposed to other schools/other productions and also learn from them(be it merits or demerits)

So please give me ur responses by Friday :D Thanks!
(DVD and Twelfth Night are more urgent)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments